things life is too short for:
- hating yourself
- pretending to laugh at “jokes” that are actually just bigoted statements
- not singing along to your favorite songs
- waiting hours to text someone back just to look cool
- bad coffee
- bad books
- mean people
- body shaming
- letting other people dictate your life
the sunset was pretty tonight so here take a hipster-snapchat-style picture of the sky with lyrics to a song I don’t know on it
*sips cup of tea at Starbucks* *puts down John Green book* *sighs* I guess I’m a little tumblr-famous. I got like… thirty notes on a WeHeartIt picture I reposted once. *shrugs* it’s whatever, though. I don’t let it go to my head
How arrogant is it of us to assume God has the same prejudices we do?
iggy azalea - fancy cover (dont laugh please it took a lot of courage to post this)
[sleep-over voice] are you awake
[sleep-over reply voice] yeah
[regrettable sleepover invitee voice] you guys SHH
[confused sleep-over voice] what is the meaning of life
[annoyed sleep-over voice] dude shut up
[sleep-over host voice] you guys be quiet my moms gonna hear us
[unknown voice] you kids wanna buy some drugs
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
is this how christian couples takes baths together
I don’t understand why it needs the gender colored lighting….
straight people need reassurance at every step in their lives
This is fucken hilarious.
Maybe it’s bath salts coloring the water? Coloring to indicate different water temperature?
Not everything is about gender in marketing, you know.
Then that man is just coincidentally happy in his cold bath next to this women who is not actually his hetero life mate.
And she is also coincidentally happy in her warm bath next to the man who is a near-stranger, but just happens to really love social-but-distinctly-separate cold baths.
The colours, commonly used to indicate gender in advertising, are a total coincidence. These people, of no clear relation, just happen to respectively enjoy warm and cold baths, and need that temperature to be obviously and wordlessly communicated to the other party involved. They clink their glasses to affirm that the temperatures of their baths have been successfully communicated.
"dean has a hot new love interest"
not a dwayne the rock johnson blog but look at this
this gives me hope
PROPHET LIKE IT’S HOT
One nation, under Canada, above Mexico.
with liberty and justice for some